Yeah Yeah I Am Up!!! What's To Ya! Crack Of Dawn Monday Update On CMHQ!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

You see the secret to the internet is getting on when the rest of the worlds 5 or 6 BILLION people aren't. Unfortunately the worlds spins and there are time zones. So in order to catch the precise moment of MINIMUM GLOBAL INTERNET UTILIZATION, you have to stay up all night, which is what I did and its why you get an update!

New stuff is ready, I am too damn tired to type anymore so get offa your lazy butts and get over to CMHQ where its all ready for ya!

Oh, and more is coming later...Today! Really...I mean it... wink.gif

You know, I was thinking of mentioning to whoever keeps posting these "You Beta Testers Are So Lucky" lines of crap that they could go and EAT ME, but I don't think I will... tongue.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Found a mistake in the historical referance on Wittmann. While the exact details of the actions on June 13th are unknown, one thing is for sure... Wittmann, a member of the Waffen-SS, was definitely not part of the Panzer-Lehr Division. He commanded 2nd company of the 101. SS-schwere Panzer Abteilung.

That was not his mistake, it was mine. You are correct. I will make the correction. According to what I read, his unit was attached to the LAH.

So don't blame Matt, blame me for this error.

I've been up too long, but that is no excuse

------------------

Wild Bill

Wild Bill's Raiders

Director of Scenario Design,

The Gamers Net

billw@thegamers.net

http://wbr.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Whoops! Seems you got to it before I double-checked it again. That reference has been removed, although it is really extraneous to the topic covered.

Madmatt out...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>So don't blame Matt, blame me for this error<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, I'm not blaming anyone. I habitually work long hours, and fully know what that is like smile.gif I was just pointing out that Wittmann's unit was independent of any division. LAH, Panzer-Lehr and 101.sPA were all part of I SS-Panzer Korps, so there were close ties between the units. Bayerlein (cmdr of Panzer-Lehr) was the one who nominated Wittmann for the Swords.