Dragon's Teeth?

I'm currently working on several scenarios for CM. Based on descriptions of the scenario editor, doing the research is going to be the most time consuming aspect of making scenarios and operations. To avoid wasting time, I wanted to know if Dragon's Teeth are a terrain element in the game? It's hard to simulate some egagements along the Seigfried Line without them.

Speaking of anti-tank terrain, are Anti-tank ditches available?

Thanks,

pritzl

IIRC the ditches aren't in specifically, but are easy to create by modifying terrain with the editor into a ditch or very narrow stream or something....Has been discussed, try a search on that.

Not sure re Dragon's Teeth.

Reg's

Fen

Guest KwazyDog

BUT the rough terrain should model them sufficiently for now smile.gif Its a terrain type that is passable to infantry (and provides them with some cover), but is impassable to vehicles.

It even looks *kinda* right, too smile.gif

Anti-tank ditches can be simulated, but with the 20m square size, they would have to be about that wide.

I can´t recall the name of the book right now, but it is about the Commonwealth advance through the Reichwald, and they ran into an "uncommonly" large ditch that was 60 feet wide. So I guess that´ll be the size we get with CM. However, if it is wide enough that it can´t be crossed, it´s actual width can´t be terribly important.