Anyone here not have CM but is interested?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Porta:

You don' mean...you are...SELLING !!!!!! it ???!!! (faint)

Judas ! smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, copies anyways.

(note: The above was a joke, and isn't meant to impune Mr. Olson's reputation. He does not sell pirated copies of CM to my knowledge. That's Joseph Porta's job.)

(note: That was a joke also.)

Guilty as charged. I do not possess a copy of CM. Just hanging here Lurking and enjoying the mud slinging on that famed 113 page thread is more than enough for me.

tongue.gif

Hey all, this is my first post here!

(FNG, I know wink.gif Have mercy on the newbie)

I've ordered CM, but have yet to recieve it. Its kinda buggin me, I'm ready to go! I ordered it 2 weeks ago, sent in a money order with a sheet of paper with my return addy and order request on it, and haven't heard anything since. (just sent battlefront an e-mail about it)

Anyhoo, I hope to get into this game ASAP.

And BTW, about ya'll's MASSIVE post, it IS famous on message boards far and wide. On my "home," the WW2OL message boards, it has been mentioned and linked to with a bit of awe. However, it lacks the respect of one of our old "superthreads" which was locked at 1000. Ours may have died young, but we prided ourselves on the cleverness of the content, every post was unique and good. I personally barely participated in it wink.gif

Well, I hope I get my game soon, my trigger finger's itching! smile.gif

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee