Is there an exact date on the release of the game?

I haven't checked if this has already been asked but I was wondering whether or not there is an exact date to the release of the game? I know that late May was said earlier, but is there anything more precise? Oh yeah how long will it take to ship to England?

One final note, I am extremely pissed off because the only computer on the internet that I have access to at the moment isn't powerful enough to run the Gold Demo. Although I do have my home computer with me there is no way of linking it up to the net and I will have to wait a couple of weeks before I can go back home and download the demo. So hopefully you can see my position.

Guest -panzershreck-

BTS can not specify an EXACT day since until they get the CDs and manuals back in their warehouse all bets are off :) But it appears likely that somewhere around the first week of June is likely. The D-Day anniversary is approaching...

------------------

I survived the CM riot !

Actually,if you click on the overview button on your right..eh left,you can read;

Currently Combat Mission is in the final stages of production and should be released by the first week of June, 2000.

P.S

BTS,I was really stunned by the Valley scenario,the sense of depth and height was and is really beatifull.

D.S

G-D

[This message has been edited by Ghost Dog (edited 05-11-2000).]