Barrel Droop FIXED! See it all on CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Thats right, no more embarrasing droop and wilt. WE have the answer for you and you can get all you want in Max Molinaro's latest picture.

The Heroes Corner section has also been improved and we have a new inductee from VoT by Bullethead.

Be sure to check out the POTD for a look at some of the lesser seen vehicles which await you in Combat Mission...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-25-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

Madmatt, you are my hero - a Panzer II. I look forward to making scenarios using lots of them. They are so cute.

And Max just cracks me up. Is Wehragra the German copy of the Allied AGRA arty? Or was that the other way round?

------------------

Andreas

Max is a sick, sick man... biggrin.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Andreas, the PzII Lynx is pretty cool. It's got like a auto cannon that when it shoots it actually shows those "firey" explosions at all impact points of it fire volley.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus