Logistics packages

Scout_42MDP

I guess part of the answer depends on what one supply point represent. It seems to be around a pound,+/- a little fudge factor. Almost 20 years ago (shudder!), I was a battalion S-4. I had enough lift assest (trucks, etc) to move about 50 tons of bulk material in good weather. Take out some capacity to cover food, water, tents, duffle bags, chemical suits, barbed wire, empty sandbags, POL, medical supplies, spare parts (you get the idea) and you could probably expect to have at most 1/2 of that capacity. Delete a few trucks for maintenance problems plus a few more that are way back in the division rear picking up a load and you are down to 1/4 or 12.5 tons. That would work out to about 25,000 points if my initial assumption is correct.

I did notice that the default when adding a supply point unit is 5000 points which would be about 2.5 tons.

Can any one provide the current vehicle information for the Support Platoon in a heavy battalion?

How would this information be utilised in the context of a game, as right now resupply only pertains to ammuniton?

Is it to make the logistics available on map, so that it can be attacked and interdicted?

155mm HE = 51.5 points per round

105mm HE = 26.2 points per round

122mm HE = 26.2 points per round

152mm HE = 51.5 points per round