Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Complete MOD?

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

I would love to see someone put out a complete mod... You know, one that includes FULL terrain vehicle and infantry

mods. I'm thinking about making one.... (eg: I download ALL the mods then compile them into a folder that can be installed all at once). But it would be based on my judgement of what go in and what stays. Anyone else all ready done this and wanta send it up?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

I would love to see someone put out a complete mod... You know, one that includes FULL terrain vehicle and infantry

mods. I'm thinking about making one.... (eg: I download ALL the mods then compile them into a folder that can be installed all at once). But it would be based on my judgement of what go in and what stays. Anyone else all ready done this and wanta send it up?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi

Gunslinger did that and it was HUGE.He started the "subdued tonal" trend.

There are so many mods and different textures or vehicles and buildings, (for instance there are now two Expectionally Stunning church mods) that it is some what challenging to do as you have suggested. It would nice to put them all in one place, but in all honesty MadMatt has done a very good job of hosting all those cool new mods.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for?

-tom w

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tom:

I'm saying that I"M planning on making one. Any advice? And would you use it (assuming the downlaod is human).

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

It sounds like a good project, but I probably wouldn't use it. I choose mods individually, because I like the way they look. If I think it'll make my StuGs or Shermans look better, I download it. However, if it'll only make them look different from the originals, I don't. The only time I ever download mod packs is so I can get one or two mods from them. I then implement these, and throw the rest away.

Still, I suppose there are people who would love to convert the entire look of CM, so I suppose a total mod pack would be appealing to some.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game