Delivery to China?

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

BTS,

If i pre-order can i specify a different delivery address? I am worried about the reliability of the China postal service.....well they dont know the meaning of that word "service" . I have had some parcels go missing in the past and usually all parcels are opened and inspected by customs. So can i have it sent to a friend in another country where i can collect it at a later date? This will be one expensive game by the time i add in a flight to Hong Kong or somewhere for me to collect it!

Can i pass around a cyber hat for a collection? all donations welcome for a worthy cause! Oh and please don't use my screen name ok? I value my fingernails.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

Guest MantaRay

Hehe. Hey Terrence, send me that turn again as my computer has died twice since we have started and this time I have a working computer. Sorry bro.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

CDIC,

If you trust me and don't mind about a little delay, you can always get my 2nd copy and arrange some delivery method other than regular postal service. If you are still interested, send me an email.

Griffin @ home mac

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(