Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The TRUTH about Mr Peng!

As we all know, Mr Peng hates smilies

Mr Peng also east smilies, (has many good recipies it seems)..

So, does Mr Peng LIVE on smilies? Are they his main source of sustenance? If so, then even tho he hates them he is forced to live on them! Without Smilies, Peng would expire!

The poor bugger, tormented by the things which he must feed upon to survive, he deserves our pity, and a frontal lobotomy!

PeterNZ

Don't feed the Peng

and keep off the grass while you're at it.

Guest Mirage2k

I guess it's kind of like the problems vampires would have if they just went wild and ate everybody (that was one problem I had with the movie "Blade." When they finally took over the world and killed all the humans, what were they going to do?). So he has to pick them off a few at a time to avoid suspicion and not force the extinction of the species.

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Mr Peng also east smilies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

West Smilies? East Smilies? Smiley Cold War?

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

Doesn't everyone realise?

Mr Ping..err Pong,..umm,oh thats it, Mr Peng actually is a smilie!

His hatred of his own kind perhaps goes a way towards explaining his predilation towards self abuse..

smile.gif

There he is now!! Get him someone! No mercy! Persecute the heretic!

You can laugh all you want, but this is serious matters.

I have only just recently delved into this particular case, but my conclusions stand firm: This Mr Peng (or whatever you would like to call him) is suffering from an unresolved Oedipus Complex, which he had at a young age. As he never was able to kill his father (Pac Man), and never had sex with his mother (Mrs. Pac Man), Mr Peng is now venting his repressed frustrations at what he sees as symbols for his hated father - the poor and innocent smilies.

There is no easy remedy for this. The frontal lobotomy that Mr PeterNZer suggests is an interesting option. But on the other hand I am not sure it would work that effectively. I am proposing that Mr Peng is forced to play the Pac Man computer game - at least for 3 or 4 days straight - in order reconcile with his aggressive feelings towards his father. This new form of therapy might be enhanced if Mr.Peng is forced to listen to Britney Spears - as a kind of soundtrack. Elton John, might also help, (but there are known sideeffects with this option).

Do what you have to do, and report back to me on the progress of the patient.

Peace (or whatever it is that you *beep* *beep* hippies say to each other.

Dr Alimantado aka. Al Gore

Do you know that this is my first appearance on this thread?

My main food source is beer, and meat preferably hacked from a dead cow or steer then cooked over an open flame so it is crispy outside and a dripping bloody mess when you cut into it. I have been known to eat lambs, pigs, assorted poultry, and the occasional fruit and vegetable matter.

Smilies are not my food of choice as the 'effort to tummy-filling' ratio is quite small. I will eat them as the opportunity arises, typically when posting to this BBS, as that is when they are most active and annoying. Some posts generate huge quantities of the little bastards so I slaughter them wholesale, stick em in the fridge and feast on them later. The kids are a bit squeamish about them, but they are a bit of an acquired taste. The razz is particularly odd tasting, and has a very strange hot/sweet kind of thing going...but i digest...

Did you know that this is the last time I posted to this thread?

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.