BTS, how about a Northa Africa CM 3????

Let's restate the thread topic shall we.

"BTS, how about a North Africa CM 3???"

How did you know?? Did you cheat and do a search before posting this topic? smile.giftongue.gif

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

LOL! Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. Kinda looney in all my posts, Must be because I don't have CM yet!!!!!!! I guaran-damn-tee ya that if I had CM, I wouldn't be posting like a monkey tonight. smile.gif

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

Guest Scott Clinton

Yeah, I can't wait for N. Africa myself. mmmmmmmmmmm.....The Matillda, my favorite.

I could be wrong, but I don't expect the 'delay' between CM2 and CM3 to be nearly as long as the delay between CM and CM2.

CM2 will have a LOT of new models, weapons and units. I forget how many Steve estimated for CM2, but it was daunting! There will also probably be quite a few game additions and fixes (buildings, graphics, etc.), stuff that just did not make it in for CM.

But, unless there is some major changes in CM3 there won't be nearly as much to add IMO. Sure they will have to add early war British and Italian stuff, but the mid/late war for both will already be in (unless the Italians are not in CM2). They will have to add a few minor countries stuff (Greek units, etc.) if they are included. But 90% of the German and US stuff will already be done and probably about 50% of the British stuff will already be done.

I am hoping for CM2 probably this time next year and then CM3 six months after that...which puts it around Christmas 2001. Damn, say it like that and it sure seems like a loooong time doesn't it? Now, if only I had CM to easy my pain. wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.