Looking 4 Competition

Hello my name is Tyson Greenhill, 26 yrs old, from Lorain, OH. I'm always looking for some good competition outside of my friends. I consider myself the best at Quake 3, EA sport series, and Mechwarrior 3. Now I've been playing this game none stop for a week. Still waiting on my order, but I would like to experience some good human competition before introducing this game to my friends(got to have the edge). To ALL WORTHY OPPONENTS: Please send me an email and include your ICQ # if you have one. I can be reached at tgreenhill@adelphia.net

Damn I can't wait for TCP/IP! smile.gif

Late.

Oh Tyson my friend... Welcome to wonderful world of CM.

There are quite a number of PBEM players here, of varying ages from teens to our elders, and varying abilities, from average to the elite Beta-Testers. You should start with asking to play a couple of relative rookies here, before you play with the Big Boys. I am one of those PBEM rookies, currently playing my first PBEM against one of the Big Boys, and am currently getting my ass handed to me. I probably should have started by asking to play some other newbie myself.

Do you have the Gold demo or the full version of CM? I would bet that most people here will probably not want to play Valley of Trouble or Chance Encounter again if they don't have to. They prefer playing PBEM in double blind matches.

I'd play you, but have time constraints as it is (I'm sure my PBEM opponent will verify this).

Good Luck

------------------

CrapGame out