GOT AN IDEA!!!

007_5th

lol. Idea? from me? scary thought. lol. but anyway. I was thinking... What if we had a "Mod squad?" in many other games there are groups that just pump out maps, missions, mods ect. I was thinking. Since it looks like the tacops bunch knows each other well. Why not do it ehre? would it not be cool to have a huge site full of maps and stuff? and New vehicles and all that!?! or a "WW2 Tacops" or "Vietnam Tacops" or sothing it would be cool!!! i dont know if its posable but could they relese a mod making tool or somthing? if we all worked together we could have all kinds of cool stuff.... and if ther are lots of goodies there is more people who come to get game.... means more multi player persons ect.

good idea???

Chris

what about unit editors? and all that? so we could make ww2 units and everything. couldnt some people help you with that? im sure there is some programer somewhere out there that would want to help. What if there was a lot of intrest? like if PC gmamer ran an artice "mods for tacops" would that speed up work? cause then lots more people may want to buy it. $$$ then modsmodsmods

and it would be great!

could it work?

Chris