HELP!!!! (grrr....I wanna play soo bad but I can't)

Whenever I run the game, the colors are all messed up and grainy. I have the most current directx. When I hit the exit button, for a split second I see the game as it was meant to be, but then I am exited. WHenever it runs, the colors are all psychedelic kind of, and you can't see anything. Any ideas??

Guest MantaRay

What are your system specs? We are not the Psychic Friends Network. smile.gif

Ok kidding aside, if you are more specific, I am sure we can be more helpful.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest Big Time Software

I'd bet the farm I don't own that it is a video driver issue. Just a note... latest drivers aren't always the best drivers. Trust us, drivers are the worst possible headache for us, since most are bugy frown.gif

Oh, and Ray... the Psychic Friends Network went belly up. Proves one thing though -> they weren't very good psychics for not seeing that comming wink.gif

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 05-13-2000).]

Guest MantaRay

Oh yeah, they went out of business in early 99. I predicted they would eventually go out of business with Dionne Warwick as a spokeswoman(con-artist). Funny how they didnt see it comming. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily