Awards and stuff?

Hunter

I am not in the US and don't know what is available over there....but is there such a thing as 'Small Business of the Year' or something like that?

If there were something along those lines, I wonder if anybody here that could think of an innovative small company that displayed outstanding client service, dedication to quality, value for money, etc, etc?

If you could, perhaps you could make a nomination?

I dunno, we have awards like that over here in Oz every now and again.

Remember, think of CM2, CM3 etc....

Bruce

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter:

I am not in the US and don't know what is available over there....but is there such a thing as 'Small Business of the Year' or something like that?

If there were something along those lines, I wonder if anybody here that could think of an innovative small company that displayed outstanding client service, dedication to quality, value for money, etc, etc?

If you could, perhaps you could make a nomination?

I dunno, we have awards like that over here in Oz every now and again.

Remember, think of CM2, CM3 etc....

Bruce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are small business achivement awards in the US, but I think that they're almost always local in nature(and don't honor a two man, now four, operation that works on a non-local level. If there is a national one, I can't help but guess that it would go to some minority start up company or something similar and not to a wargame maker.

Not that there's anything wrong with minority start up companies... it's just it's more politically expedient to *not* honor wargame makers while you're trying to sucker people into voting for you by making claims that there's too much violence in the entertainment industry.

It would be nice, though.

And don't worry about CM2 at least. If BTS did well enough with CM to hire two more people, they'll be a CM2.