Anyone from Ottawa, Canada out there?

I'm just curious if there are any players from the Ottawa area who play the game... or Montreal, or Toronto.

Anyone out there, or am I the only one?

------------------

"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result" - Winston Churchill

Born in Ottawa (Alta Vista), left eight years ago.

I now live in Halifax. Yawn.

My sneaky plan is to move to Boston area within two or three years, who knows though my wife will probably talk sense into me.

Ironically, one of the things I miss most about Ottawa is Fandom II, the SciFi/Fantasy/Strategy Game store that used to be on Rideau Street, then Laurier Street E, and now is near O'Connor downtown.

Hobbyland was good too, but that's long gone.

I bought my first AD&D manual there, (G1- Hill Giants module) before the Player's Guide had been published.

Fandom II made a lot of money off of me, but I don't regret a penny, hours and hours of enjoyment from those games. Go check it out, and ask those two guys when they will set up a web site so I can buy stuff online from them!

smile.gif

Born in Ottawa, moved away, moved back, then moved away again (father in Air Force). Now live near Edmonton, Alberta. Don't miss the provincial sales tax, or the massive snowfalls, although it was warmer in the winter there.

------------------

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"