GUNMETAL mod: Font fix ready

Listen up folks!

There is a small problem with one of the files in the GUNMETAL mod. The file in question is 30002 B&W.bmp. That's the replacement font that you would install to restore the original BTS font colors while still keeping the GUNMETAL font.

Well, some people that are using that file in the game have reported seeing blurry letters for the landmark text in the 3D screen. I checked it out and found out that I did indeed mess up. My apologies, somehow that one slipped by quality control. smile.gif Anyway, I believe I've fixed it, so head on over to http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/ and pick up this 1k fix. Later!

DeanCo--

Deanco.......

Great TC on the Gunmetal mod...looks great. However, I noticed that the side panels look like they are cut in half. Yet other screen pics from others show a full panel. I tend to play at 800x600 screen resolution on an iMac. Is this the reason? That it is set for 1024x? Seems I saw some copy on your sight (the battlefield map side panels) that seem to be indicating there can be different sizes?

Keep it up guy, you help make CM the great game it is.

JD

Hi jdmorse,

Yeah, that's exactly right. The 1024 version is the "whole" version and the other ones are chopped up. Since the side panels are just meant to be a neutral pattern (that is, seen out of the corner of one's eye, and not meant to be looked at closely) I just went ahead and chopped them up. I committed more of my time and energy to the main interface part instead.

DeanCo--