Detonator 3 ALERT!!!!!!

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

Just got the new Drivers Today for my GeForce 32 DDR and had some major problems. CM would not work, it would lock up everytime CM tried to load 3d graphics. Reinstalled CM cuz I thought I might have some corrupted file or something. No dice. Reinstalled old drivers and worked great. I don't know if my system is special, but everyone here should be ready to uninstall them. Don't know If Nvidia should fix this problem or Big time software. The new drivers are supposed to increase framerates by about 10per,sec.

Guest KwazyDog

Hiya Mr Johnson, hehe I feel like Im at school again, I had a teacher with that name.... smile.gif

I just downloaded those drivers myself to give them a go and see if it was indeed a CM problem or other. I have had no problems with them in combat mission yet, in fact the framerate is up a little. I am using a Asus Gefores 2 card though, but I would be suprised if this made a difference.

This one sounds like a bit of an odd problem. Maybe if you tried installing the drivers again in case they were the problem instead of CM? Anyways, thought youd like to know smile.gif

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

I already spent 2 hours this morning on It frown.gif. Thanks for the response. Might just be my system is crankier then my fathers exwife. I also had a problem with my Microsoft Intellimouse. Got the 3.3 patch and that solved it. I think the Detonator3 patch tried to overwrite something somewhere.

Hello Johnson,

I am using CL GeForce 256 DDR with Detonator driver 3.15(?) beta. It works fine. I don't even bother to use the CL drivers. Which version is causing you trouble?

The only complaint is I cannot go up to 1280 in CM. smile.gif

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

I'm very jealous of all U bastards. But I think I'm going to go with the If it broke don't fix it. CM was working great before. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it some more.

Thanks

Mr. Johnson-<THC>-