New Recruits

Guest Bobb

Good going there fellow, I'm not doing nearly so well. Got one interested and giving a gift CM to another with a lot of contacts with military minded folks. Unlucky him; he is going to be in Hawaii about the time his gifts arrival. He will be involved in making a movie about the Navaho code talkers at Sipan,starring Nicholas Cage as the scuttlebut goes. I guess saving the privates of Ryan got Hollywood thinking there is more money in war movies in general and WWII in particular.

Not sure what the results of my little contacts will be. Did get another guy to check in with the old demo some months back. I am too much of a hermit to be too effective in this worthy cause. But, who knows, the old stone may roll a up a little more moss before it is all done.

Guest Big Time Software

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I guess saving the privates of Ryan got Hollywood thinking there is more money in war movies in general and WWII in particular.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am still waiting for Spielberg to call. Hold on, I'd better check my answering machine. wink.gif

Charles