Is BTS Business Model a Success?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

I can't tell you actual sales figures, but I can tell you that we passed the 1000 mark a long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away).

No fears. We'll make it. smile.gif

Charles

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read on Computer Games Online that you had sold out all of your copies and had to print more.

I just hope my copy had been sent (I'm climbing the walls here), but I guess it'll take some more days for it to arrive here in Sweden.

/Toni

Guest Big Time Software

All orders placed as of this weekend were fulfilled. We still have a couple of lingering problem orders (bad credit cards mostly) on hold, but the wait should only be until next week. Well... at least that is what we have paid for wink.gif

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Oh, and yes... Igotmilk was banned a few minutes ago. Sheesh... talk about paranoid ravings. We have never posted on any CC Forum ever, including the old Gamestats one. However, I have unfond memories of lurking there and having to read through the endless spamming of those forums by a certain Igotmilk. Seems he likes to spam everything, even the stuff he supports. With customers like this, who needs enemies? smile.gif

Steve

Guest MantaRay

And 4 or 5 times what you have sold already should be in the cards for you.

And look at it this way, put out a fine product, support it, and put it all together with great customer service, and well, tell the duplicator to keep it up!!!

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily