I HAVE TAKEN THE PLUNGE

Yes it is true I have today plunked down my money and will be purchasing CM. Nothing has felt more right than this. Ok, no jokes about me being slow or standoffish, well, maybe one or two. I have played the demo alot and it is a work of art. one question..... when you set the percentage of balance in the game, can you set it for both sides or just your side. OK, It feels good having joined the thousands who are a bit faster than this 50 year old. we all get there eventually.

Hey, better late than never. My 51 year old uncle is afraid to use his credit card over the net. rolleyes.gif Hell, Amazon.com knows me by name. eek.gif

As far as the percentage balance thingy, unfortunately, it can only be used on one side or the other, not both. I too, wish that you could boost both sides by a percentage. Would be a lot bloodier too, Muhahaha!!

Hello SEVERE

Here are some really great things about the release of CM. smile.gif

If you haven't already retired, you might want to in the near future. Like a week or two.

If your married, you may want to look up a lawyer....just in case.

If you have a girl friend, I hope she likes war games too.

Got any hobbies?.....well you can count those out for the next year or so.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all