Tigers n Bazookas and AT teams.. oh my!

Ok.. I was playing a scenerio (cant remember name) with an SS company accompanied by a Tiger is attacking a weakly defended village w/ an American force of roughly the same size. I had a tiger about 80 mtrs from a zooka team in the brush 12 o'clock ded ahead of my Tiger. They squeezed off one round and blammo... no more tiger... Now this was slightly infuriating.. what made it worse was I had just played the Ramelle SPR scenerio and had a zooka team smak in the rear of a tiger that had gotten immobilized.. they were no more than 40 to 20 mtrs from the thing and spent all their ammo hitting it in the butt to no avail. Sorry, but somthin's wrong here. I know theres about a 5 % of ANY penetrating hit from a zooka on a tiger.. but in the rear.. it should be near 100% in 50 mtrs or less. Any ideas or similar instances experienced out there???

Zaff'

Yeah it was an undead tank. My friend experienced that this weekend. He had a Tiger immobilized in a huge hotseat game. Anyways the Battle is winding down and this Tiger just happened to be immobilized near the deciding flag (in got bogged on turn 2 DOH!). The allied player rushed 6!! Piat teams and 3 squads of infantry plus his platoon leader at the tank. He used the rest of his force (about a battalion of infantry) to keep the rest of the Axis players force pinned. THe Tiger proceeded to make 5 of the 6 PIAT teams run, decimate 3 squads of infantry (the allied player brought 2 more in over the span of the mini conflict), Blow up a building eliminating 2 more ragtag squads before finally succumbing to....well we really couldn't tell bet we think the infantry finally swarmed. This was over 7 turns long and the squads (includung the PIATs were all within 20 meters). Hell the building was only 100m or so away. Insane.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest