Brave Defenders of the Fatherland Defeat the Imperialist Air Hordes! CMHQ UPDATE!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Whooww ran outa space up there! Well it's true, the 6th and final part of Air Attack has just been posted and its a beauty! biggrin.gif

Be sure to pay special attention to todays Did You Know as I tend to think that this functionality may have been overlooked when it was originaly annouced! rolleyes.gif

Lock and Load, it's time to party! wink.gif

Madmatt out! cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-10-2000).]

Ahhh Herr Madmatt,

It pains me greatly to see the heroic defenders of the Fatherland suffer so at the hands of the Amis. It appears many soldats have ventured to the hallowed halls of Valhalla to join their comrades.

But damn you it just makes us everyday lackeys want this game more!!!! How are we supposed to go to work when all we can think about now is what column formations will work best to defend against the deadly Jabos?

In the end of your article, you noted more logical formations against Jabos. Any hints for us non-testers in the audience??

Thanks for the entertainment - it keeps us going.

CrapGame out...

(and in the doghouse again)

Guest Madmatt

More logical...Ummm What that means is that I DIDN't place 20 odd vehicles along a road and order them to stay there during an air attack with a full squadron attacking and virtually no AAA!

What I find odd is that no one mentioned the fact that we posted pictures of a huge tank on tank battle that was TOTALLY outrageous and everyone accepted it with no problems yet they seem to want to analyze every little detail of Air Attack!

BIG EXPLOSIONS PEOPLE!!! THATS ALL I WANTED AND THATS ALL I GAVE YOU!!! biggrin.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-11-2000).]

Madmatt,

I think you are getting so many comments due to the fact that we Alphas (read: Non-Beta testers)can somewhat relate to the armor battle with respect to the demo having some armor in it (relatively slim pickings, but armor nonetheless), and we can put our clutches around them and hug them and squeeze them and kiss them... (sorry, don't know where that was going) confused.gif and better yet use them.

We have not had the opportunity to touch the all-elusive "Jabo", and your spectacular little morsels that you have given us just make us want to know more.

Ahh, each day becomes longer for us Alphas.

CrapGame out...

Guest Madmatt

You keep your dirty hands offa my Lil Tanks!!!

Fionn!!??!! CrapGame wants to fondle my armor!!! mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think you are getting so many comments due to the fact that we Alphas (read: Non-Beta testers)can somewhat relate to the armor battle with respect to the demo having some armor in it (relatively slim pickings, but armor nonetheless),<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I didn't think about that in fact and it makes sense. But since I am NOT a kind and sensitive soul I just want to post pictures of stuff getting all blown to hell!!! wink.gif

So many explosives...(sigh) so little time...

Madmatt out... cool.gif You didn't really think the kind human gentle sensitive side would last did you?!?

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-11-2000).]