Weekend MASSIVE CMHQ UPDATE!!!! New Textures and Scenarios Galore!!!! Have at it!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I have winter textures submissions coming out my sphincter now and I just love to share!

Check out this list of new textures now available:

Version 1.2 of Winter 45 US Uniforms

Winterized versions of:

Marder II

Marder III

Wespe

Pak 38 and 40's

SPW 251/2

SPW 251/9

SPW 251/16

SPW 250/8

All new Grass textures (great shadowing and bumpiness!)

New German replacement Flags and interface graphics.

All this and more is now available in the completely overhauled 3rd Party Mods Section.

We also have a dozen Combat Mission scenarios available through the TGN Scenario Depot and that whole section should be getting a make over soon as well. See the New page for the Direct Link to that area.

And lastly, another great shot of the new StuG III from the forthcoming MDMP-2.

It's allot of stuff, but you people are worth it! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 07-09-2000).]

Thanks to Madmatt, I cleaned up my version of the SPW250/8. (The pink spots) Boy that's a bitch! Red-254, Green-0, Blue-254 = Transparent pink.

Anyway, the picture (on CMHQ) for the US Infantry uniforms is from v1.1. v1.2 has grey helmets and (dirtier) uniforms to match.

Well, while looking for the other files for the other versions of SPW250's, I found the Lynx files. SO!! I'm doing a winter version of the Lynx!! Should have that done by tomorrow.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

Winter Lynx is looking awesome guys. Only have one more file to go, the rear-end. plus the back part of the top deck. But hand's getting tired. Better wait till tomorrow.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

Guest Madmatt

Seahawk,

Sadly no, not unless someone takes on the job of doing the converting themselves. I have two guys handling all Mac conversions for the MDMP kits but not for 3rd Party stuff.

If someone wants to do the conversions and then let me know, I would be happy to host them. But for now, only Mad-Dog Mod Packs will get the Mac treatment at CMHQ.

Maximus, did you send me the very latest US uniforms? I could have sworn I used your latest versions to take that picture, but maybe I was wrong..hmmm

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing