Helpful Reading Material

As a newbie to the genre of WWII wargaming, what advice do the grizzled veterans have regarding helpful reading material? What kinds of books on strategy and tactics to use in a game like this one would be good to read? Any help would be appreciated.

I am compiling a list of recommended reading, which will be posted to my web site soon. In the meantime, there are SEVERAL threads on the topic already. Click on "search" on the top of the page, and use either my name or "recommended reading" or something similar.

BTW, ths short answer to your question (IMHO) is Michael Doubler's Closing With The Enemy smile.gif

------------------

Rob Varak

Editor

Site on Sound: The Web's Premier Site For Musical Discussion

www.siteonsound.com

I am compiling a list of recommended reading, which will be posted to my web site soon. In the meantime, there are SEVERAL threads on the topic already. Click on "search" on the top of the page, and use either my name or "recommended reading" or something similar.

BTW, ths short answer to your question (IMHO) is Michael Doubler's Closing With The Enemy smile.gif

------------------

Rob Varak

Editor

www.siteonsound.com

------------------

Rob Varak

Editor

www.siteonsound.com