Seconf ask for help for the PC Mod Manager

First of all, thanks for answering my small survey that I made on the topic "PC MOD MANAGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT".

But I still have a small problem...

Once again, it will be very appreciated if someone can send me the description of the BMP and WAV file in CM. Do someone have it somewhere, I don't want to disturb Big Time Software for it, they have a lot of work to cover.

I'm at the point where I can't continue the development without it... My email sdaigle@reflexnet.net If someone help me on that, you can make sure that you will be the first one to have a beta version of the mod manager...

Thanks

[This message has been edited by frag (edited 10-03-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

A sound list is available and is included with Ncrawlers latest sound mod. The BMP list is NOT available and many people have attempted to do it but the sheer size of it (over 1800 textures, many shared across several vehicles) has proven to be a large hurdle that no one, at least not yet, has overcome.

The MDMP design team is also working on a similar Mod Manager program but the current version doesn't need the BMP list to function, although it would certainly help. No point in asking BTS for a list either, it really doesn't exist!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing