Already Have CM !!!!

Where is the logic ??!!

Where is my delivery ??!!

Thanx for replying I thought it was just me

I will try to remain sane

Rumor has it that BTS has offices in Somerville MA

I know the Boston Globe ran a story on one of the founders over a decade ago

& I met him at Macworld Boston

I don't know why. I live in Kansas City MO., and pre ordered about a month ago, and got it today. Just one of those things I guess. You will get it my friend, just hold on. I'm sure its not BTS's fault, probably the way the mail works. Who knows. It'll all be behind you soon. Good luck!

Hey, I know how ya feel. I ordered back in October and mine didn't

arrive today either. I live in PA, which is pretty close to the origin

of the package. And yet I see people all over the place getting their

boxes, even though they ordered two weeks ago. What gives? All I

know is that when I check the mail tomorrow that wonderful CM box

had *better* be there. smile.gif

You ain't kidding!! What gives on all these "junior members" (no offense wink.gif) getting their copies first over us "veteran members" that have ordered at least SIX months ago.

Blackhorse on another thread similar to this one had an interesting theory in that the original post office actually started shipping the later orders first. Kinda like a stack thing. You know the early orders were brought in first. Then the later orders were stacked on top of them and then the ones on top (which of course were the late orders) were shipped out first leaving the early orders to be shipped later than the late orders.

But all I know is that if I don't get my copy tomorrow, then I'm going to become seriously discombobulated. I am real anxious to start working on my ficticious neighborhood scenario. Could be fun to watch a King Tiger blow apart your neighbor's house at 600m, eh? biggrin.gif

posted by Buddy Tool

"I don't know why. I live in Kansas City MO., and pre ordered about a month ago, and got it today. Just one of those things I guess."

I preordered last year and also live in KC and it is a no show so far. My account was charged last Wednesday so I remain hopeful, but slightly pissed.

Quigybo

Think of the USPS as one of those Family Circus cartoons where the kid goes all over his school to take a drink out of a water fountain right outside his classroom door. The package went from New England to CO, to CA, to TX, to Mexico, to Chilie, to South Africa, back up to France, over to New York and then to your door.