Victory 33% vs 45% who's gonna win?

You may see a question mark, but is it really questionable? How many troops do you have and do they have AT capability? If not, you are in trouble.

I have a platoon hiding 30m form the VL. He has a Panther and Hetzer about 30m from the VL. Other than that we are both beat up pretty bad. I'd rush the tanks but he'd smoke me. And I'd lose. If things stay this way Will it be a tactical or what?

I'd say he's got ya. I'd say tactical, but I don't know what you started with.

Either way, you're outgunned, keep hiding and hope for the best.

Well in the last turn he brings his Hetzer & panther up. At 50 seconds my hidden infantry pops up and takes out the hetzer. It ended up in a draw. Which is fine with me seeing as I was feeling mighty low since the beggining. And it was my 2nd pbem. If I wouldn't have hit that hetzer I probally would of lost. It was quite a battle. Thanks Again.

I like draws. I had a great battle with Stoffers where I had a last stand on this hill, with a Churchill Avre supporting my infantry with its 280mm gun. It chewed lumps out of the storm troops, and then I retreated again braving an artillery barrage, to a last last stand, and the game ended in a draw.

Definitely the closest game I have ever played!