Well this should Make Sosawhateverthehellhisnameis Happy! Monday night Update on CMHQ

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

The Poles! The Poles are everywhere! Well, ok, not really but they do make a nice accounting of themselves in tonigths thrilling, action packed POTD. umm, well actaully that unit only lated 12 seconds but HEY, its the thought that counts.

We were also alerted to a rather unpleasent typo in the Map Reading article which made following along one section rather hard. I still think there may be one more type buried in that puppy some where but every time I start re-proof that article my head begins to throb and I fear it may explode! That article about killed my spellchecked: Northing and Eastings, aghhh eek.gif

Madmatt

I am not a webmaster but I play one on the internet! biggrin.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-13-2000).]

sosoboskawhatever his name has got to be the luckiest CM players.

He drives a sherman on top of a commanding little mound (with no other support)in view of my stugs (2 of them). One stug shoots twice and misses with both rounds, sherman then nails him. Other stug looses off a hunk of supersonic steel that bounces off same said sherman. Mercifully the 60 seconds came up at that point. Sean's response to this is: "scratch one stug".

I just got back from Milwaukee and as my friend said dont bother reasoning with a DP..they are like cinder blocks.

Lewis

Hee hee hee! biggrin.gif.

That is my "super Sherman". It is manned by some really mad Polish-Americans who managed to put Tiger armor on the turret without any loss of speed or manueverability! smile.gif

Honestly, I don't know how that happened. I was just so happy that the guys survived in that thing.

------------------

Sosabowski, 1st Pol. Abn.

Yes, I know my name is spelled wrong as a member!

[This message has been edited by Gen. Sosaboski (edited 03-13-2000).]