Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

BTS, what is your proportion?

I was just wondering what proportion of CM players also use this forum? I mean, do all players also post, or are some content to just play?

Do you carry out surveys like that?

How will you notify people who just play that there is an update patch?

Just a thought I had. Nothing pressing. Anyone else got any ideas?

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Steve,

It is impossible to say what percentage of CM players read this forum. I would guess... about 10%. That would include casual posters as well as regulars and lurkers.

We notify people about patches via email if they signed up for our email list. We have been a little bit quiet about this Beta Patch stuff though. When we have finalized it then we will make as much noise about it as we can biggrin.gif

Steve

Guest MantaRay

Ya, but I would imagine there are far more lurkers here than actual posters. Matt could be the best person to ask though.

Also most of the "fanatic" posters have been here for atleast a year or more. So you know that people are pretty happy about this game to stick around so long.

Too bad you werent here before the release of the game, there were far better discussions going on back then.

Ray

And lurkers are people too biggrin.gif

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

Thanks for replying Steve

That's one of the best things about this game and the Company - you can talk directly to the people who make the decisions. Great!

I reckon you're about right. There must be a vast majority of people that just play, contented. Then there are people with technical problems that come here to find a solution.

Finally, there are the people that want to enrich their playing experience, share thoughts and comments and generally try to make the game even better.

Manta, I wish I could have been here then. I would have felt really good about being part of the creative process. Lucky you!

Cheers,

Steve