Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Top Ten Things for CM 2

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Seanachai,

Sadly I think he WAS serious..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, but Fionn...that would mean he might be completely insane...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Rommel22

possible, but the tank needs an amrmement. Thgat is why they were modified and room was probably made even with the cannon in place.

Rommel usually didn't use specialized tanks when riding into to battle with the troops. Most command vehicles just had better radios so they can reach further and are much clearer. Most of the command vehicles you just notice big anteneas or wires on the vehicle.

But I want my Maus!!!

And I still want the entire map linked theory. where you progress through an entire country with these maps.

And the abondon vehicle thing in between battles would be great. Non dameged but abandon. if you progress and the vehicles end up behind your lines at the end of a battle you get to use them in the next battle.

------------------

Russian tactics as said by von Mellenthin "Bridge heads everywhere"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aszurom:

What I'd like to see...

SS HQ morale boost

Basically, when any squad breaks and runs past the SS HQ unit, the officer whips out his Luger and blasts the squad leader in the head. The squad immediately returns to unbroken, possibly fanatical status, and charges back into the fray... minus 1 member.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. Incompetent commander's chances of getting fraged go up as morale goes down. tongue.gif

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

Seanachai,

Yes, I think that it STRONGLY points to that PROBABILITY wink.gif.

Remember, you don't have to be SANE to be able to use a computer wink.gif.

Rommel22,

I take great pleasure in saying you probably won't be seeing any of that soon wink.gif.

Ah, that felt good wink.gif.