{sigh} So this is what we come down to? Calling each other names and bickering? SAD

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Wow, after almost 30,000 posts this board is starting to look like USelessnet. What has come of all of us.

Now I am not going to go on and on about how this board has totally degenerated or throw out any lame statistics of Signal to Noise ratios but when I see a post with a headline like the one just posted below then I just have to shake my head and sigh...

It's not my place to condemn or condone the actions of others here and I refuse to legitimize that thread by responding to it directly but come on people!

This reminds me of the childish ranting of the men and women who used to fight at the bars I used to bounce at. Silly, and everyone here that partakes in these pointless flame-fests is WRONG!

Take this crap somewhere else as it isn't welcome here BABIES!

And yes, when in the past I have lashed out I was wrong too but I never did it in such a disgraceful way. You know what I take it back, it is my job to condemn. MantaRay what the hell were you thinking posting a thread like that!?! It's vulgar, uncalled for and shows the mentality of a sixth grader. You of all people, a webmaster with a respectable Panzer Elite site comes here to Big Time Softwares house and then says that ****, who the hell do you think you are?!?

You wanna flame me in return you baby? Fine go right ahead! All of you and you know what I will do in return? NOTHING! Cause thats what it means to me...Not one damn thing! Idiotic...Some of you will read that and say "Madmatt's talking about me" and take offense and want to snap off a quick retort...Yeah go ahead and measure your penis cause it will always come up short if thats your lookout on life!

This used to be a great place to come and hang out and read the thoughts of others, it was an area where respect and intelligence ruled and now its becoming an ugly smoke filled bar with drunk morons fighting each other.

I retired from my career of being a bouncer cause I woke up one day and asked myself what I, a 30 year old man, was doing putting myself into situations surronded by losers that have no concept of civility and decency. Damn if I am not starting to feel the same here...

Grow up people.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-09-2000).]

Well said Madmatt.

It is truly sad to see this type of behavior, especially on this board, where I have come to expect a higher level of intelligence and tolerance, than other gaming boards.

Oh well, I only hope others don't reply to MantaRay. Let that thread die quickly, please!

Hundminen

Guest KwazyDog

I totally agree Matt. In my year at the forum I have not seen a 'sadder' post than that. Everyone is entitled their though own thought and opinions, but posts such as that are childish.

Don't feel bad, Peng. Your reply made me laugh out loud, which I didn't figure was gonna happen in that thread.

Now let's all hug around the campfire and sing Kumbayah... (retching noises).

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !

Guest Big Time Software

This BBS will NOT turn into "uselessnet". I will ban every single last person currently signed up for this BBS before that happens. MantaRay just earned himself the #2 spot in our Ban List.

Pisses me off.

Steve