THE 100,000 POST!

NOT SO FAST me Bucko, Remember that CM comprises 4 subgroups, they were split out of an organic single entity and remain a part of each other. I count 106,453 posts, ya all missed it, badly. I warned you all before. See 8-14-00 http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/008984.html

Alternatively, you can not count the Muthathreadofallthreads, to (t)wit, the Peng thread because it exists in a different reality. Under that view there is still 1121 to go!

And the 21st century is next Jan 1st as well

------------------

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- King Henry VI, Part II, Act 4, sc.2, l.86

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 08-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee:

Bah, only this forum, the one with the lineage, counts for post numbers. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lineage sir has been proven both historically and factually. I warn you I am prepared to file a paternity suit if you persist in this line. All threads share common descent.Unless you wish to foist upon this forum some Lysenkoian mind prattle. By your reasoning sir we would have to remove from the total the aggregate sum of posts at the time of the split, plus the "lost threads" from the "Night of the Refreshing Monkeys" from the current thread total.

------------------

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- King Henry VI, Part II, Act 4, sc.2, l.86

Guest Big Time Software

Our belated CONGRATULATIONS Mr. Flipper smile.gif

Yes, we did split up the forum, but the displayed magic number of 100,000 was broken here. So, as the official guy type dude running this BBS... I say Flipper gets the award. What is the award? Being the envy of his peers biggrin.gif

Steve