Who ordered the mac version

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac User since 1987, began with a 1Mb MacPlus, now B&W G3 350Mghtz, DVD drive, 128 RAM, 16 meg ATI board. CM looks great, plays great.

Glad the game's on both platforms, trying to get PC buddies to buy it, and love the fact I've been able to PBEMs with no problems (other than my own stupidity!) against PC users.

Bought the Mac version, obviously. And I think this game is going to have great Mac sales.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gibsonm:

Count me in.

At last I won't have to run a game using Virtual PC like I need to for M1 Tank Platoon 2, CC3, 4 and 5!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

waiting for G4 powerbook? just get a nice hulking G4 tower like I did smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Mac B&W G3 350MHz, 192 MB RAM, ATI Rage 128, 32 MB VRAM.

CM rocks with all fancy graph effects.

Oh, yes, I ordered the Mac version smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh well i got my G4 400 with 128mg ram and ati rage128 it runs flawlessly and im upgrading to 256 ram soon too smile.gif

For those of you using OS 9 (any version) on a G3/4 machine, and experiencing unexpected lockups while playing CM, the manual says that it may be because of the backside cache. Charles recommends downloading the G3/G4 Cache Profiler from Powerlogix (www.powerlogix.com) that allows you to disable the cache. I did, and it definitely seems to help. By the way, the software is free.