For Info: Average age ends up about 32 YOA

I was so bored tonight, I added the ages in one of the threads and came up with an average age of those that posted, of 32 years (not responsible for errors in adding smile.gif ). Actually just bought a palm pilot device and wanted to try out the calculator smile.gif. I didn't add it up, but it appears most were married and have been playing "war" games for some time.

I'm 34, I guess for once I am older than the average. But I feel as if I were 50 at least.

smile.gif

You bet I have been playing wargames for some time, I got my first lesson the hard way when I was about eight years old and I rushed a ten year old up a staircase and he hit me over the head with a yard stick. (we were playing Knights of the Round Table with yardsticks and pillows).

I ended up in the hospital with stitches. I was bleeding quite a bit, I had to hold a towel to my head.

Never happened to me again! Although high school dating was a disaster. frown.gif

The ten year old boy got punished something fierce after his parents learned that he hit a younger boy on the head with a yardstick. smile.gif