SWM seeking Battle Royale, possible AAR

Hello gentlemen (and ladies, if you're out there),

I'm looking for a PBEM opponent. I reviewed CM for Combatsim.com and gave it a "Top Pick", but I never did test the PBEM play. I've never played a PBEM before, and I have enough trouble with the computer opponent, but it might be fun to play a human for a change. It would also be cool to do an AAR if you have the time, so other people can learn from my mistakes. I have no preference on the scenario/side. It should probably be a DYO since I've played or looked at most of the scenarios already.

Also, does anyone know what is going on with the Meta-Campaign?

Cheers,

The Admiral

------------------

------------------------

"In case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood no Captain can do very wrong if he places his Ship alongside that of an Enemy."

--Vice Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson, before the battle of Trafalgar

Well why don't you try to fry a french.

I am your man wink.gif

Check my profile for e mail and ICQ

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

Glenn, thanks for the CMMC update. I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out! Are you really a father of six? That's pretty impressive.

I'll play Nicolas, and a Canadian guy who wrote me by email. Dan, can you take a rain check?

Cheers,

The Admiral

------------------

------------------------

"In case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood no Captain can do very wrong if he places his Ship alongside that of an Enemy."

--Vice Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson, before the battle of Trafalgar

Ok Admiral, I am waiting for your setup, I will play either side ! wink.gif

Speaking of AAR I would like to translate this one in french for http://appui-feu.panzershark.com/ which is the french reference site for CM currently working for Charles & Steve to translate the game in french.

Are you OK with that ?

Well Gentleman start your engine biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk