Campains

Guest Robert/1

I ... I don't know what to say. I'm assuming that English isn't your first language, which is fine, but I really can't understand what you're asking. Want to try again?

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon

Guest Robert/1

Sorry about that speeling mistake. I was asking about the campains in (cm) and don't say I don't know English. I live just north of the border!

Guest Robert/1

Sorry about that speeling mistake. I was asking about the campains in (cm) and don't say I don't know English. I live just north of the border!

Guest hunt52

Campaigns are called Operations in CM, and they're different than any other game. Instead of things like "The Battle of the Bulge" they are smaller actions. The span of an operation is from a couple of hours to a few days. They are made of of 5-10 scenario length (<1 hour) battles all played on the same (large) map. I personally can't wait to see what is in store for us!

- Bill

Robert, no offense intended smile.gif With all the people on this board it's sometimes tough to tell who does and doesn't know English as well as others. And my wife was born in Canada so I certainly wouldn't say anything bad about your fine country ... not if I want to keep my head on my shoulders.

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon