Good by till CM2 comes out

Guest Rob/1

Rob/1 is kind of neat.

Of course he knows he has trouble spelling but he goes ahead and makes a great webpage anyway, that probly takes _courage_

I also think he has alot of _self respect_ because he's not putting up with the harassment he's gotten

Rob those guys who got on you just made themselves look ridiculously silly in my eyes

Whoa, I missed this thread earlier. Rob/1 you seem like a nice guy, seriously, and I would regret your leaving over anything that's gone down here lately, especially if it was specific to you. I know I posted a remark in the 'Thunderstorms' thread that was silly, but it wasn't anything aimed at you personally, I was just wandering. I think a lot of the 'flaming' has started to calm down, lately, as some of the people who were irritating and stirring people up have left, and people have begun to relax and regain their sense of humour. Think about it before you go. Any member of a community who contributes to that community is a part of that community, and their departure is a loss. Lets keep the departures to those who have nothing to contribute, and whose loss is a gain for the community.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Rob/1

Glad to hear you are going to drop by on ocassion for updates and postings.

I am tired of bullies and Flamers. If you need to pick on someone chose me. I believe most famous leaders had problems, such as stuttering, grammar problems, hadicaps. It was those who would stand up for what they believed and perservered that would win at the end. Our culture today has gotten rude, where does it start? I work with kids of all ages and sometimes shake my head, but in the end they are good people. I am sure they may not admit it, they know they hurt Rob/1 and/or others, and feel bad for it.

Rob/1 keep up the good work, you need no excuses, Keep on plugging away. I know you know the direction you want to go and the sky is the limit! smile.gif

Rob/1,

keep up the good work on your website.

Sorry to see you leave this board!

In the last time some people(and always the same) showed a strange kind of "humor", and the mass of "funny" (most of them nonsense talk) O/T threads increases steadily.

Hope we return to the high standards that made this board unique for a long time.

Fred