Kill statistics

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

When using full Fog of War the kill statistics displayed in the unit info box during the game are only confirmed kills, at the end of the game you can go to the map and again view the final kill statistics for each unit - can anyone advise whether these final figures are the same "confirmed" kills or are they the complete kill info like when playing without FOW ?

CDIC

******** SOME SPOILER INFO IN HERE **********

As far as I can tell, when you play with FOW, the end-game kills are confirmed only. And this apparently works both ways.

For example, today I was the US in VoT vs. the AI. I know for a fact the sIG killed an M4(105) with 2 crew casualties, totally obliterated a bazooka team and a flamethrower team (both with same shot, they were about 30m apart), killed all but 1 guy in a mortar team (plus tube knocked out), and took out 3 engineers. mad.gif So if info was perfect, the sIG should have shown 1 M4(105) destroyed, 1 mortar destroyed, and 12 (maybe 10) casualties caused. It showed the tank and the mortar but only 2 troops.

Likewise, in the same game, the Panther took out 4 tanks (killing 3 crewmen total), destroyed a platoon HQ, and killed 2 guys in a grunt squad. eek.gif But it didn't show anything but the tanks.

BTW, I still managed to win this game somehow, 65-35. Able Company got through the line but was going no further. frown.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

jtweller@delphi.com

WW2 AFV Photos: people.delphi.com/jtweller/tanks/tanks.htm