CoolColJ's SPR Sound Set Mod is up!!!!!!!! :D

*ATTENTION* :0

To all the Early Bird downloaders, I left out one sound in the Patch frown.gif

Sorry I re-upload the proper archive tongue.gif

You'll have to download it again biggrin.gif

Berlichtingen - there is a difference in levels....and I assume a Powerbook speakers sound like a telephone? tongue.gif

Back CM - I'm fully hooked by a cliff hanger of a game with the AI in Last Defence....

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 01-25-2000).]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well German is not exactly something I can understand! biggrin.gif And I don't want to upset any German speakers of the game wink.gif

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

Check out my Tweaked Textures for the CM Beta Demo and my Saving Private Ryan Sound Set mod! Oh Yeah - Have a listen to some of my music too! When i get my record deal...you may have to pay for it ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>what's the story on the mac version?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I converted them and e-mailed them to Colin. I haven't heard back from him yet as to whether they worked or not. I had to segment the .sit file to send it to him. His ISP has some ridiculous limitations on e-mail attachment size.

You should be using www.filesanywhere.com

ot something simlar! Makes short work of trasnfering files to another. You both have to have an account ther e- its free, then you can upload to your account (50megs), and transfer it to Colin's account easy! Or set up a link tou you account and email that to Colin smile.gif Try it , I use it all the time!

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 01-27-2000).]

Hi,

I have tried extensively for the last three days to download the tweaked textures and sound but am getting the FTP:Unable to find directory message. I thought it may be traffic but I have tried at all different hours. I can DL'd the demo of the sounds and the tweaked uniforms and FOW flags. Any suggestions. BTW I have a cable modem if that has any bearing on anything.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by srare:

I have tried extensively for the last three days to download the tweaked textures and sound but am getting the FTP:Unable to find directory message.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you been able to get in? I jus tired anon access... No problems.

I had some trouble getting the SPR sound mods hosted because Geocities seemed to think I was hosting some warez. They said I had Quake 1 hosted but I only have 15 megs of space so even if I wanted to host it...ah well Xoom.com is great so far...

My URL is still the same though...also I changed my ads so no more annoying popups! There is a poll in case you don't like it.

So if you have a Mac download them!!!

Colin, the mac spr sounds worked great. Your instructions were fine and clear and well thought out. I had no problems at all.

smile.gif

- Bill