Fire & Maneuver Scenario Pointer Please

I just got my CD in the mail and now I feel like an idiot. redface.gif

I've played the Fire & Maneuver (Training) scenario as Axis w/Full Fog of War about 5 times now and I just cannot win the damn game. The best I seem to be able to achieve is a freakin' draw against the American AT guns and tanks.

One problem I have is that I just don't understand how to use the cover effectively in the game.

One technique that worked pretty well was moving some of the Arty Spotters forward, smoking and dumping shells on the AT guns and then moving my tanks and APC's up.

I seem to be able to reach the cover of the trees, but my APC and Tanks seem to have just enough visible to get shot up.

Seems that no matter what I try the AT guns (and later the tanks) just <u>kill</u> me.

If it's not cool to post scenario pointers here, maybe just email me an idea?

Thanks!

Hehe, I too am new to the game (only a few weeks) and have found that strangely the training missions are quite difficult. I would think that the training missions would be easier then the rest (like any other game), but when I played the training mission as the allies WOW I couldnt handle it. Maybe its just me thinking that training missions should be easier, but I would think thats what a newbie to the game would first try after the tutorial.