Yahoo and AOL aren't Friends Anymore

Berlie you are so right!!! I was just going to post a warning that hotmail does not work at all. If anyone knows of Reliable, Free E-mail that WORKS FOR SENDING COMBAT MISSION FILES. Please let me know.

Actually, hotmail does work for me as far as CM goes. Okay, its a bit unwieldy if the sent files aren't zipped, but it's possible.

View attachment, and you see the gobbledegookish text file laid out before you. Choose 'select all' and then 'copy'.

Open WordPerfect and 'paste' the file. Save it as a TEXT ONLY document in your PBEM directory. Close Word.

You should be good to go. But yeah, it is a bit of a pain.

GAFF

First let me say: Thanks for all your help guys this is great.

On that note:

a: I am playing on a friends PC, THEPOW's PC to be exact (which may answer some questions about who is who). So to avoid mixing our email and files I need to a webclient based email service that will allow for EASY CM pbem play.

b: I will test bud.com. TY Scoop88

thanks,

Cover

- "hunt" means engage nearest, most exposed target, threat priority is is not a factor. Hunting a Panther is suicide. -

Guest MajorH

I have been an AOL user for years (am trying to get away from it though).

If your email provider/program has trouble getting attachments to an AOL account then you should try zipping the file before attaching it to your outgoing email.

------------------

Best regards, Major H

majorh@mac.com