The rockets red Glare.

I was sitting here thinking about the night missions. Dont you think it would be neat to have "Spectacular Lighting". What I mean is, when their are explosion's in the game. From say artillery, or mortrs, whatever it is. The light would light up the ground and objects (tanks, buildings, troops, ect near by, and also cast short lived shadows from said objects. Just picture a 60 sec round with 105's screeming into a small town. The effect would not be far from a doz or so giant flash bubs going of around town, along with the wonderful dabris flying about. biggrin.gif

Im getting goose bumps. Well of course i have no idea how hard this would be actully do in CM2 wink.gif but it would be really neat stuff.

------------------

Semper Fi.

Yah, lighting would definately make this game a lot better in the graphics department, but the graphics have been discussed many times, and although you may not think the graphics are amazing, this game runs so many polies its a surprise they got the game looking even this good! So hopefully CM2 will have some lighting biggrin.gif

¤§ïѤ

------------------

¤§ïѤ

I Think the graphics are fine. in fact the Vehicles, and Armor are damn good. The night fights with flashes all over (that could be toggled on or off) would lend an even more sinister effect to the already relentess Artillery. I love it!

------------------

Semper Fi.