I gotcha CM "FIX" right here! Call me the candy man! CMHQ Update...

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

You need it dont you? You can feel it burning in your veins.... The pain...The anguish...JUST ONE MORE FIX!!!! mad.gif Man, you got them shakes bad! You need it? Well I got your smack right here...No charge baby...Consider this one on the house wink.gif

Don't worry...I'll be back...You be cool...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-01-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

You need it dont you? You can feel it burning in your veins.... The pain...The anguish...JUST ONE MORE FIX!!!! mad.gif Man, you got them shakes bad! You need it? Well I got your smack right here...No charge baby...Consider this one on the house wink.gif

Don't worry...I'll be back...You be cool...

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhh... Isn't that a tad TOOOOOOOOOOOOO much royalty for one map?

Cute. I suspect the "bog" rule would be in overdrive to consider that many of those beasts running around off-road, though.

Actually, I'm more fascinated with the background sky effect. Is that what would kick in for "dawn/dusk" timeframes?

Guest Madmatt

Spook,

Yes the sky graphic has been brightened up just a tad since my 'Morning Sky; series of Pictures...Pretty nice eh? You will be seeing much more of that sky soon! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Charles

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yes the sky graphic has been brightened up just a tad since my 'Morning Sky; series of Pictures...Pretty nice eh? You will be seeing much more of that sky soon!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....if not the actual game itself! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Charles, with tongue planted firmly in cheek and donning his asbestos suit, runs away and seeks cover. smile.gif

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

Guest Charles

I don't think the British have anything to worry about from that POTD. Looks more like Jabo heaven to me! smile.gif

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Madmatt,

Looks like you were trying to recreate the starting force from the Ardennes Offensive.

Guest Kettle Black

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

Whatcha think about the pic on my site (if anyone even looked)? Fionn sent that to a few people to show just how much the graphics on the buildings have improved in CM. That pic is a perfect example of why waiting for CM is a good idea.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I would definately advise y'all to go visit Colins site for this pic. Even if you're not a Mac Jesuit wink.gif but a PC heathen like me.

Esp if you're looking for a house...hehe

Gawd I'm funny. smile.gif

Kettle Black

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ol' Blood & Guts:

Madmatt,

Looks like you were trying to recreate the starting force from the Ardennes Offensive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe...Funny you should mention that.... biggrin.gif

Madmatt

What evil lies in the hearts of men? Madmatt knows...

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-02-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

Whatcha think about the pic on my site (if anyone even looked)? Fionn sent that to a few people to show just how much the graphics on the buildings have improved in CM. That pic is a perfect example of why waiting for CM is a good idea.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

F everybody's I, I posted the pic in the photo album of the combatmissionclub ( clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub ). At least Yahoo told me I did. And they'd never lie to me, would they.

Ethan

------------------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 03-02-2000).]