My Upgrade Cometh!

I have decided!

The Elsa GeForce 2, with Revelator glasses, (I couldn't resist really, toys, mm!) an extra 64mb of ram will be ordered today!

Now all I need is my pc!

It's currently departing New Zealand for London, eta, end of this week, start of next week frown.gif

PeterNZ

ARGGGG

Why don't these shops ship outside the damn US!

I just want to spend some money with them and I can't get any bloody where because they won't accept my $, crazy!

And the US goods are quite a bit cheaper than the damn UK shops, this is REALLY annoying!

PeterNZ

*fuming*

Monday is always slow.

I spend all my time waiting for people in other companies to reply to my emails ARG bastards! It's going to be hella busy when it all pours in tho.

Anyway, I have new toys in the mail mmmmm new toys.. mm video cards.. mmmm ram .. mmm glasses.. mmmm

you can come and touch my computer if you like, and see the glasses ooooo

Well when the pc arrives.

Meanwhile, i'm bloody frustrated, i'm pinning for my PC I NEED IT HERE!

Arg!

PeterNZ - going mad

I understand your frustration. When I moved into my present apartment, the first thing I unpacked was my PC. It must have been a funny sight: a two bedroom apartment, 10 moving boxes, 1 matress and a computer stacked upon a box. And the heating did not work properly (in november), so I was sitting inside with a heavy jacket, boots, and a wollen cap. mmm..... those were the days :)

Just hold out a few more days, and hope that the PC do not get lost somewhere .. he he

Mattias