New from the Raiders!

Just wanted you to know that new pages for the Raiders, Field of Fire (campaign Series), BootsN'Tracks (Combat Mission), and Steel Chariots (Steel Panthers) are up and running.

You'll find new scenarios, new ideas for gaming and a lot more. Please join us. It all begins on the Main Raider Page and then go to the site you like best.

http://wbr.thegamers.net

Thank you Frank Donati, for your help as always. We could not do it without you....Wild Bill

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Hey Bill, what scenario has the map posted on your site? The one with the bridges leading to a small city or town. That map looks great. Also a quick question. Is it possible to do a quick battle but pick the map you want used? Thanks again.

sniperscope

P.S. I have a showdown for friday night via icq with SS Peiper regarding that scenario you sent me for testing. I will submit our findings upon the conclusion of the game.

SNIPER!

You are the man. The map is the one in the Nijmegen scenario, Amphibious Airborne.

As for the maps, you certainly have permission to use all of mine. Just open the scenario, remove all the units, location names (if you wish) and resave it with the name you want it to have.

Its very easy.

Man, I'm looking forward to this dogfight. My two oldest boys (2 or 6 kids) used to fight every day...every day. They are 45 and 43 now so that could get dangerous for both of them wink.gif

Keep me posted on this upcoming intense battle. The scenario is very evenly balanced so it should work well for PBEM or however you choose to play it.

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest SS Peiper

Hey Wild Bill

I'm 43 and my brother is 49 and its time for the younger Brother to kick some Butt. cool.gifI guess I'll have to let you know how the battle goes as Sniperscope will be to heart broken to give a good finding tongue.gif

SS Peiper

Hmm. I don't know. Sorry, I've never tried the battle generator. I would think that it would. If it doesn't, be assured I'll recommend that.

Having some well made, well balanced maps can really create battle ambiance for CM.

Let me check. I'll try it myself...

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

billw@matrixgames.com

Nah, BB, I am not that one. I'm just a diehard gamer like you with a bad reputation and an inordinate love for all good wargames, with CM right up at the top of the list.

Glad you joined us. You'll find this to be a friendly group... rolleyes.gif, pretty friendly.

Join us. Speak your mind eek.gif Everyone else does wink.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

billw@matrixgames.com