mistaken identity

Guest Mortiis

Guest Mortiis

Was playing a scenario -daytime, overcast, and from 110 meters my churchill spots a tank- it believes it to be a panzer mark 4, it turns out to be hotchkiss, can someone explain how my commander would mistake a light tank for something like the mark 4. If he thought it was a pz 2 or something that would be believable.

Played a small QB last night, making things as random as possible. Wound up with a foggy night battle with me playing Volkssturm against Free French. Both sides were green (although I guess mine were greener). The amount of friendly fire due to misidentification was pretty funny tongue.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

aagghh, over there, no over there, its coming from here, damnit get off my foot, keep shooting, where, anywhere!

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

mgwhore.gif

[This message has been edited by Ash (edited 08-04-2000).]

LOL! This reminds of some night infantry training that I did while in the Guards. You'd come up on a silliouette in the dark and ask "Blue team?", and you could just imagine the other guy trying to decide what the right answer was...and then you'd both fire at each other just to be on the safe side!