Hey, how did I become a member?

Ever since I've participated in this forum it always says Junior Member by my name. I just noticed that it now says Member. How did that happen? Is it because after you put up a certain amount of posts your promoted or is it because what you write is good stuff so the CM gods bring you into the circle? Just curious. And by the way I am proud to be a member smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General_Petrovsky:

Ever since I've participated in this forum it always says Junior Member by my name. I just noticed that it now says Member. How did that happen? Is it because after you put up a certain amount of posts your promoted or is it because what you write is good stuff so the CM gods bring you into the circle? Just curious. And by the way I am proud to be a member smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It happens at 30 posts.

------------------

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. -Aesop

Because you made +35 posts! How about them Flyers? smile.gif

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

Initiation time! smile.gif

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

Guest Offwhite

Back in the early days they used to tar-and-hamster new initiates and parade them through town in the back of the weasel before they could achieve member status. Now they're just letting anybody in.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Offwhite:

Back in the early days they used to tar-and-hamster new initiates and parade them through town in the back of the weasel before they could achieve member status. Now they're just letting anybody in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Environmental Protection Agency put a stop to tarred hamsters running amok. Things haven't been the same since. biggrin.gif

------------------

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. -Aesop