Sometimes i think the "win" rules are screwed :)

I would like to know a little bit more about the mechanics of how the victory level is determined. That said, it looks like you lost about half of your infantry (with 88 men OK, and 11 crews on the loose, that would mean around 50 infantry left?), and a significant chunk of vehicles and guns. You stopped the allied attack, but at great cost. Your probable inability to counter-attack or to hold your positions against another attack the next day is my guess about what reduced the victory level.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mirage2k:

Don't forget victory flags!!!

-Andrew

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, right, I sometimes just get caught up in destroying the enemy. With a final score of 58 to 34, that is probably the reason for the minor victory. Since those don't add up to 100, looks like some flags were in dispute.

Super...i understand what ur saying...but ur assuming there's a continual resupply of the allied side and not the axis.....to be fair i think in quickbattles u gotta assume things are even..as defender, i have a better positional advantage but the attackers are given 25% more spending points to attack so more or less, we can saaume that's even. The only way the allies would ever get the town would be another battle with the allies having complete fresh troops and NONE for the axis hehe.....to me..that's an unbalanced assumption smile.gif I emphisize the word "sometimes" in my topic...i see no real better way to handle the win/lose situ cept mabey a slight increase in the points alotted for troops killed. I've gotten the same results with the allies loosing 75% of their troops, 8 vehicles, and 5 mortars while i lost mabey 25% troops, and 2 vehicles and mabey a wood bunker (this loss was a morale boost for my troops carrying marshmallowheimers)....

ps..yeah..btw...the allies won a flag like way in the corner...but they were gonna be toast with my 6 tanks left and an inf gun...if only i had more turns hehe

[This message has been edited by Fox (edited 08-20-2000).]