A Sense of Pride

As I continue to read the accolades in one review after another, I cannot help but feel a personal sense of pride in what BTS and its partners have achieved. They made all of us feel like we were part of the team, answering our questions, listening to our suggestions and, most importantly, actually implementing some of them!

Like many of you, I stumbled upon the game's development many months ago, and then waited anxiously as the game came closer and closer to fruition. The demos were outstanding, and only made the wait more unbearable. I'm sure we all felt a bit nervous about how the game would be received by the general gaming community, but we knew that at least WE would finally be getting the game of our dreams, even if it turned out to be a one-shot deal. But now…wow! Two sellouts (with more coming, I'm sure) and the best free publicity one could ever hope for. I'm…I'm…speechless.

... and ah am PRAHD ta laheve in tha kahnd of wahld wheah ah cahn be shuwah mah grahndchillun waihll grahw up in a saihfe, awhnest ahn waihlcumin' eahnvahrahment ... ahnd as meambuhs auhf thais wahndeful civilahsashiahn, ah bid yuaw awl tah stahnd up, put yuh haihnds awn yuh haihts, ahn repeaht aftah meah:

"Bloody hell sir, over there! In the woods - Tigers! There must be... three, four... at least SIX of them, and our tanks aren't due for another half-hour! Crikey...! I'll get Alderton to call in the five-and-a-half-inchers - maybe we can slow them down!"