Sunday news update on my CM web page!

Guest Rob/1

Normally I do not post regarding someone’s misspelling etc.etc. Rob, if you are going to have a web page then you simply have to do better. Spelling is essential when communicating your thoughts by writing. Also your web layout is hard on the eyes. This does not mean I don’t appreciate your time and effort. Speaking for myself, I will not go to your site because the site appears to have been just thrown together.

Look at MadMatts site, Wild Bills and the ASL CM site just to name a few. Take a look at their color combinations, style and themes. Maybe these sites will give you some ideas on how you can make your site more attractive to the CM fans. Best of luck.

sniperscope

Rob...as mentioned before....i don't know what editing software you use but from what i've seen they all have the capability to go through your web pages and check for any silly errors that crept in while your were typing away like mad. They won't spot every single mistake because they don't cover every single word, but the good ones allow you to add new words to the dictionary. It might help you to stamp out some of the errors.

Regards

Michlos...looking good, but i have noticed one problem - on higher screen resolutions your page background cuts into the end of sentences with the blue band that you use as your menu backdrop (it comes back in on the right hand side of the page and overlaps the text). This make the words impossible to read.